Product Description Material copper+zircon Plated gold ,silver Packing&Shipping PACKING： SHIPPING： Our Services & Strength 1. Every stone are hand-selected 3A quality, pure hand-made, each piece is like a work of...
1. Every stone are hand-selected 3A quality, pure hand-made, each piece is like a work of art.
2. Automated order processing, usually within 24 hours from order placement to delivery. 3. Personalized customization, customize your unique style. 4. Multiple logistics channels allow you to receive goods faster. 5. The lowest price and the best quality.
Yiwu Juncheng Jewelry CO., LTD was started in 2010 when we established our business in silver jewelry in Guangzhou. Having gainning reputation in the silver jewelry area, Juncheng Jewelry expands its busiss into men jewelry.
Hip Hop jewelry is our first and biggest program and now we have the the complete team on it -- designing, production , sales, and aftersale service etc.
By combining fashion forward jewelry pieces inspired by hip hop artists and rappers, we are able to provide the most stylish and the trendiest products to our customers. With factories held in the biggest jewelry production base in China, we supply customers worldwide with high quality pieces at affordable prices. Here at Kingber Jewelry,
We strive to give our customers the opportunity to choose statement pieces to bring their dream wardrobe come to life. Kingber Jewelry is on your #1 Source for Iced out hip hop gear!
1.Will the jewelry fade? We do high quality electro plating with ecoating. The gold color can last for more than 2 years without tarnishing. But your careful maintenance will greatly help to last its beautiful finish.
2. What is the product made of? The product can be made of brass or silver.
3. Are the CZ stones glued on the product? No, they are not glued. All the CZ stones we used is AAA grade CZ with hand setting.They won't fall out.
4. If quality problems happen, what should I do? Just contact us whenever you have question about your order. We are here at your service at any time.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.